blogger visitor counter

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fair Time




Today I went to Cumming Country Fair & Festival . I went to have a good time, but to also try to shoot for my Feature assignment in Photojournalism. I think that the hardest thing for me this quarter is going to be photojournalism cutlines. To get a cutline, I actually have to go up to the people and talk to them before or after I take their photograph. I ran into Cooper today while at the fair and we talked about it, and he tried to help me out a bit, since I don't like feeling like I am in someone's way. And it helped, I ended up actually talking to a few people getting some names, and ran into someone who's photograph I had already taken at another event and got a name for other photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback