blogger visitor counter

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Productive Day




Today was a very productive day. We shot children portraits in the morning into the afternoon. I felt like the shoot went really well. I wanted Alexa to have a lot of fun, and have that show through the images. She was a real trooper and such a little ham. It was a real treat to be able to photograph Miss Alexa because Monday was her 4th birthday, so the balloons were suitable!




Tomorrow morning is Photojournalism. We are going to be going over our Sports Photography. I am not really confident in my image. I struggled with this assignment and plan on continuing to shoot. Hopefully things will go okay tomorrow morning. I have to finish reading the Sports Chapter and then I am going to bed. Here is the image I am going to turn in tomorrow. ( This kid hung on to the touchdown.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback