blogger visitor counter

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Student Photo Contest

I am not feeling good today. However I found out that PDN is having a student photo contest a couple of days ago and wanted to share with everyone. The deadline for entries in Dec 7, 2010. There are a couple different categories: Fashion/Portraiture, Documentary/Photojournalism, Still Life, Travel/Landscape, Fine Art/Personal Work, and Pre-College(open). The entry fee is only 12 dollars and you can include up to 6 images in a series for one price. There are some cool prizes too.
For more information check out the full link here

I think that it would be a really good opputunity for everyone. You never know, it would be your image chosen....Like my classmate Tameka who placed 3rd in the My Atlanta Exhibition of the ACP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback