blogger visitor counter

Sunday, November 1, 2009

PRIDE in Atlanta


Well the pride parade was definitely not something to miss! When we first got there to the corner at 10th, there was a massive amount of people. I was so worried that I was not going to be able to get any good pictures. But we kept walking and found as awesome place to be! Right next to some religious people protest. The things they said, and the things that happened were crazy. I took a ton of photos! I am hoping that in the mix one of them is good enough for my feature! I had an awesome time, and the people were great! I am definitely going back next year! In the photo above a pride supporter got hit in the head by one of the religious protesters. Their signs said Abortion is Murder Homosexuality is Sin and Islam is a Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your feedback